Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blogging for Beginners

Yes! Now I have my own blog. I always wanted to have my own blog. So, blogosphere...here I come!

But a few words about myself before I start to wreak havoc on your consciousness. I'm a government functionary. And I work for that sector that deals directly with overseas workers and their families. Don't worry, my blog is something up close and personal.

As the title of my blog suggests, I would like to share with you, fellow bloggers, my thoughts and feelings about anything that interests me as an individual.Without meaning to be arrogant or whatever, I have varied interests...as you will read in my succeeding posts.

For now, let me just say that life is too short that we should not take it for granted! Let setbacks, misfortunes, bad breaks not dampen our enthusiasm for life. As they say, carpe diem! Seize the day.

No comments: